Monday, September 16, 2013

It Goes Here and Here and Here...


Unless you've been living under a proverbial rock, you know that my home state of Colorado is currently experiencing its own version of the Great Flood. News junkie that I am, I went to our local newspaper's web site this morning to see what kind of updates might be posted there. At the bottom of the story, repeated six times, was this paragraph:

Body - Justify story goes here here and here and here and here here here and here here here and here here and here here here here and here and here here here here and here here here here here and here here here.

I’d make a wisecrack about how you can always tell when the latest crop of new interns hits the news outlets, but since it is “Be Kind to Editors and Writers Month” I suppose I’ll have to let this one slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment