Friday, November 22, 2013

What a Pane, Indeed


We get them all the time – those annoying phone calls from supposed market researchers or political pollsters operating outside the restrictions of the Do Not Call List.

After a recent series of hang up calls on my answering machine, I Googled the number that appeared on the caller ID just to see if it was legit. Of course it wasn’t, according to several websites dedicated to airing consumer complaints about the unsolicited calls they receive. The caller ID says research firm; the actual call is about selling something. Illegal as hell, but the scammers still manage to get away with it.

Most of the comments I saw were readable with a few typos here and there – nothing blog-worthy until I ran across this one:

“They call, it beeps. Then no won their. WHAT A PANE!”

Yeah. I just don’t even know what to say about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment